Host your next event with KEY!
The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Pavilion offers a spacious open beam ceiling area for large parties, gatherings and presentations. The “portico” fronting the pavilion is a covered 30′ x 30′ space that accommodates overflow from the hall. The glass doors open to a beautiful view of Kahaluʻu Regional Park and Kāneʻohe Bay. A 10′ x 18′ stage on one end of the space along with a giant 15 foot screen that drops down from the ceiling for projecting slideshows. In addition, a state-of-the-art projector and surround sound system make this a theater quality venue.
The pavilion is the perfect space for 1st birthdays, graduation parties, weddings, memorials-celebrations of life, hōʻike performances and concerts as well as seminars, training, and conferences seating up to 300.
Please click KEY Project Pavilion 2018-2019 to view a flyer with information. Complete and submit a KEY Project Facility Use Agreement-2018-2019 and ask for a $200 deposit to hold your date. The deposit is applied to the remaining balance which is due 30 days prior to your event or can be refunded with a cancellation of 30 or more days’ notice. When your form and deposit are received, an authorized copy is sent to you for your records.
Information about the space
The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Pavilion
Capacity: Seats up to 300
- Spacious room with an open beam ceiling
- A covered 30′ x 30′ lānai fronting the space
- Large glass doors providing a view of the park and ocean
- A 10′ x 18′ stage
- A 15′ drop down projector screen
- State of the art projector and surround sound system
Typical uses: Large parties, gatherings and presentations.
- Monday-Friday 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Rental includes:
- Up to (25) 8’ wood tables
- (10) 6’ plastic tables
- (300) plastic folding chairs
- (6) trash cans
- Renters will need to provide:
- Table coverings
- Extra toilet paper
- Trash bags
- Hand soap
- Other notes:
- Use of the commercial kitchen at KEY Project is not included
- No alcohol or smoking allowed at KEY Project
- Rental fees:
- Monday through Friday $60/hour
- Saturday $1100 flat rate fee
- Sunday $600 flat rate fee
- Rental process:
- Call 239-5777 to book a reservation
- A facility use agreement and $200 deposit is needed to hold a reservation
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to an event
- The $200 deposit can be applied to the final payment
- The $200 deposit can be refunded if a reservation is cancelled 30 or more days prior to the date reserved