Thursday August 12th 9:30a.m.-4p.m. COVID-19 Vaccination at KEY Project! The Hawai’i Pacific Health VAX SQUAD BUS will be at KEY Project.
- Vaccination is no cost to you (insurance is not required).
- Individuals ages 12 and older are eligible.
- YOU DECIDE! Select between the Pfizer (for 12 years and older) or Johnson & Johnson (For 18 years and older) vaccine.
- No appointment needed; walk-ins welcome.
WHAT TO BRING
- Picture I.D.
- Insurance Card.
- Face mask must be worn at all times
- Minors ages 12 to 17 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
To schedule an appointment visit:
(Select KEY Project at Kahaluu August 12)
or Call 808-462-5460