KEY Project’s next ‘Ohana Food bank is scheduled for Tuesday September 7th at 1pm. We are implementing a new electronic system to speed up lines and minimize contact to keep our community safe!
- Pre-register click the link: https://tinyurl.com/yzkkvpzu. If you know individuals who do not have the means to pre-register encourage them to call our office for come the day of the food bank for help.
- If you are pre-registering for more than one household, you will need to fill out two separate forms and two separate household information.
- Once you are registered, please be prepared for the following:
- Arrive at KEY Project on the Food Bank date. Next Food Bank will be on Tuesday, September 7th at 1:00pm.
- KEY Project staff will check you in electronically. They will ask for the last name(s) of the household(s) you have signed up for.
- You will be given a number.
- Then proceed to collect your box(es)/bag(s).
- REMINDERS: Each vehicle will only be allowed to drive thru once and pick up for a total of 2 households maximum.
We will continue to register ‘ohana on the day of the event.
If you have any questions or need assistance please give us a call at 239-5777.